UI & UX Design. 2012—2021.
Smaply is a software for customer experience visualization that provides tools to create personas, journey maps and stakeholder maps.
It's developed by More than Metrics. I joined the company in 2012 as their first employee, and contributed to the product in many different ways throughout the years: from front-end development to interface and visual design, until becoming the Head of Design and Product Manager, which was my last position when I left the company in 2021.
Due to my ongoing NDA with the company, I'm not able to show most of the work I did during my employment there. Please get in touch if you're interested in seeing more samples of my UI/UX work for Smaply.
My work for Smaply
- Designing interface elements and full features.
- Designing all sorts of print and digital materials such as leaflets, flyers, illustrations, stickers and papers.
- Collaborating closely with the research & support team and with the development team to design, implement and test features.
- Testing prototypes and designs with customers.
- Keeping track of customer feedback to be able to refer to it when designing new features or improving existing ones.
- Planning the roadmap and helping shape the product strategy in close collaboration with all the teams.